Three regional recycling workshops will be held in July. All programs will be from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm local time. Lunch is provided. TTA CEU Credits available through TN SWANA.
Free to TRC members. Join Today.
$75if not a TRC member.
1. Welcome and introductions – 10:00 – 10:10
2. Current local challenges – 10:10 – 11:00
3. Recycling messaging 11:00 – 12:15
a. SERDC study of MRFshed messaging
b. Review of uniform message format
4. Lunch – provided 12:15 – 12:45
5. Combatting Contamination 12:45 – 2:00
a. The Recycling Partnership Toolkit
b. Convenience Center communication
6. Economies of Scale, working with hubs 2:00 – 2:30
7. Next steps forward – 2:30 – 3:00
a. Table interactive discussion and commitments to programs improvements
b. Table report outs
8. Adjourn 3:00
July 23: Oak Ridge, at the Y-12 National Security Complex New Hope Center
Y-12 National Security Complex: New Hope Center
602 Scarboro Rd
Oak Ridge, TN 3783
July 30: Memphis, at the University of Memphis
Room 203/205 on the 2nd floor of the FedEx Institute
365 Innovation Drive
Memphis, TN 38152
July 31: Burns, at Montgomery Bell State Park
Montgomery Bell State Park
1000 Hotel Ave
Burns, TN 37029
No refunds given, however, if there is another workshop available, you may transfer to that location upon notice to email@example.com. Space is limited.
Produced by TDEC, TRC and SERDC